Friday, July 22, 2005

A POEM FROM ME TO YOU....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sitting in my bedroom,
Not knowing what to do,
So, I decided to write down all my feelings,
And make it a poem- from me to you.

'Cause when I'm with you,
I never feel any pain,
All I have to do is see your smile,
And then I'm happy again.

I don't see you every day,
But that's the way it's gotta be.
Just knowing you are there
Is good enough for me.

You've hugged me when I'm ill,
You've hugged me when I've cried,
You've helped me through the hardest times,
Without even a sigh.

You're always on my mind,
No matter what I do,
Wherever I go,
Whatever I see...
It always leads back to you.

I hope you have enjoyed reading
This poem I wrote for you.
I know it sounds cheesy,
But I will always and truly love you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails